Friday 4 May 2012

Reasons of me not updating on my thoughts and moments of life

Well, I know it’s been sometime since I haven’s posted on thoughts and moments of life, here again I have the excuse to say that I have been busy. .. Well anyway I am updating now. I remember giving birth to my first child, Charlene last year September and now she is 8 months old!!!  Wow she is sure growing superb fast even I can imagine off!! I remember carrying her in my arms, mollycoddling her to sleep…. Charlene still “army crawls”  *I would say because it’s more like doing double duty as a swifter* the belly scrapes the ground but she is mastered in her moves and even races with Jacqueline (my godchild) around the apartment. At times instead of crawling she hops from one move to another move.  She will then get up on all fours like a plank with her butt in the air, and then back down off she goes.

Charlene is so sweet and loves being touched and kiss, in return she would tap you on your face slightly harder to express her love to you! Well at the young tender age she sure knows her name Charlene. When you call out for her she will turn you with a cheeky smile on her face to reply to your call.  Both Charlene and Jacqueline (aged 3) loves to giggle over some  kiddo’s things that they do and it is contagious trust me it is!!!

When I get back home from work, this two little chunks like to play hide and seek with me…..Both of them will go hiding under the dining table…and Jacqueline goes “Mima you cant find me”… and my little one Charlene, will hide quietly at the back of her sister Jacqueline with the eyes balls popping out!!! I pretend to find them where knowing they are hiding under the dining table…..  When I find them, the both of them with bellow to the top of their voices………


The most significant news with Jacqueline is her words are fluent! She is doing well. She has her own ways of styles… If I am late from work, she would questioned me “Why are you late?” if I ignore her question she will keep on prompting the same question until she gets an answer from me! Jacqueline is sweet looking girl, with her teeth in frontwards. She has the innocent looks and touching smile in her. She is extremely an adorable child to be with, she can keep you live…. Jacqueline doesn’t have that kind of attention and love from her biologically parents. Her parent uses her to show off in front of others. In her mind and heart she recognizes ME as her mother and DA as her Father.  Let that be aside, now I proud that she is doing well and being practical in her ways!!!! 

I love spending my time with these children rather wasting time on others…. They lovely children to be with!! That how I got so busy and packed with these cute little pies

Is glad to have lovely children surrounded by you when you mean so much to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment